Achieve Truly Passive Income Through Multifamily Real Estate
Are you frustrated with the volatility of the stock market and the riskiness of investing in the current stock market? Are you unhappy with the low returns from savings accounts and bonds?
What if there was a proven way to create generational wealth and receive multiple tax-advantaged passive income streams while you do it?
Invest on Main Street is a private equity firm that makes it easy for you to passively invest in lucrative commercial real estate syndications.
Finally you can start your investing in tax-advantaged real estate without having to learn the ins-and-outs of buying and managing a property yourself. Simply follow our easy 4-step process to start investing today.
Featured Passive Investment Opportunity
Cottonwood at Park Central in Dallas, TX
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on an excellent value-add deal with rents currently well below market rate..
506(c) For Accredited Investors Only
10-12% Projected Annual Cash-on-Cash Return
15% Targeted IRR
8% Preferred Return
Our 1-Minute-to-Cashflow Educational Series
We know our investors are busy, we give you the opportunity to watch for 1 minute per day to help you learn how to invest smarter in real estate.
Video 1: What is Multifamily Syndication?
In this video we will walk you through what multifamily syndication is and how it works. In our 1-Minute-to-Cashflow video series we will send you one new video per day that will take 20 seconds to 2 minutes of your time each day to educate you on new terms and ideas to help you learn and grow as a real estate investor.
Simply opt-in below to get on our notification list, or select “View All Videos” just below this to see all the videos in the series that have been created already.
The U.S. Rental Market Continues to Increase
The evidence supports our long-held belief that the United States will continue to experience high demand for rental units:
For many reasons, Millenials are not buying homes at expected rates while baby boomers are starting to retire and are choosing to downsize into apartments rather than maintain a larger home that was necessary when raising children.
With stagnant job growth, stringent lending guidelines, and the recent numbers of job losses from the Coronavirus pandemic, it is difficult for many Americans to make any decision other than renting.
The 2008 recession left America with a significantly reduced supply of new housing. New construction is expected to lag behind the U.S. population growth leaving high demand for apartment units.
You Can Get Started Today Even if You Don’t Have Enough Capital to Buy a Property Yourself
Invest on Main Street offers multifamily syndications. This means that we pool money from investors like you and use it to purchase larger multifamily properties that we find, manage, and eventually sell. Partnering with us in this way allows you to get in on the multifamily action without a ton of capital or experience. We do all the heavy-lifting while you are able to sit back, relax, and collect quarterly checks, your cut of the profits from the property.
This is a great option if you:
Want to build wealth and passive cash flow
Want to retire earlier and work less
Have a busy job taking all your time but know that you just can’t trust your 401k or savings alone to give you the life you want after retirement
Are tired of the erratic and sluggish returns in the stock market
Don’t have the expertise or desire to do it yourself
Here’s Everything We Do, So You Don’t Have To.
1. Acquire The Asset
- We look in emerging markets with strong job growth and diverse employment demographics
- We do thorough due diligence and detailed business plan formation
- We partner with experienced operators that have a proven track record of success
2. Add Value
- We add value to drive up Operating Income & Reduce Expenses. Some of the things we do include:
- Renovation of outdated interiors and exteriors
- Add or enhance amenities (dog park, gym, laundry, office, etc…)
- Put in place professional property management
- Raise physical and economic occupancy
- Rebrand with modern name and signage
3. Investor Tax Shielding
- Pass along standard 27.5-year depreciation schedule to offset investor earnings
- Accountant performs cost segregation study to do a rapid 5-7 year depreciate schedule for most interior renovation costs.
- Take advantage of Bonus Depreciation, when possible, to further advance realization of deprecation
- Ensure we are taking full advantage of 1031 Exchange options to reduce tax burden and analyze for Opportunity Zones that provide favorable tax rates.
4. Return Significant Invested Capital
- Re-value property at higher operating income-reduced expense and then refinance to return significant invested capital
5. Management & Cash Flow
- Our team of expert asset managers will manage the property and keep it running at peak effeciency
- Investors are provided with quarterly performance reports cash flow distributions from the properties profits
6. Selling The Asset
- We follow the market cycle and watch forthe best opportunity to maximize investor returns at sale
Are You in Control of Your Time and Your Life?
Join countless others who want more out of life than long days working countless hours for others.
Discover a world with above average returns, lower volatility, and consistent cash flow…
It starts with one short game-changing strategy session with us. Make a decision today to take control of your time, live a purposeful life, and build a legacy for your family.
Featured on our blog
040 | What is Deposit to Replacement Reserves? #1mintocashflow #investonmainstreet #learninvesting #realestate #underwriting #multifamilysyndication #passiveincome #cashflowReceive daily 1-minute videos to help you learn to be a better investor?...
Today, let's take a min to learn about the waterfall structure in MF syndication and think twice on how to keep a waterfall flow in prosperity. #passiveincome #realestateinvesting #learninvesting #cashflowReceive daily 1-minute videos to help you...
If you are considering #realestate #investments but worrying about having your capital tied up, take a min to learn about the #refinance process in #Multifamily #syndications and have a conversation about the capital return timeline with your...